Friday, January 21, 2011

Catfish Day 3 - Final

I thought the movie Catfish was really interesting, I feel like it just kind of ended, no real clear ending. I also feel like things kind of skipped around like we didn't get the full story. The whole movie just kind of bothered me. Nothing seemed right at all. Between the 1,500 messages and her husband not really being all "there". I just though it was kind of sad. The family seemed really disfunctional. If I were Nev, I think that I would honestly be really upset, with Angela lying about having cancer, having an older daughter Angela who supposedly was 19 years old. Angela seemed like a hibutal lier. The ending also really bothered me! How everything just ended so calmly and how Angela and Nev are still currently facebook friends, if it were me I would delete her for life. She's clearly not right in the head, crazy. I mean I understand she felt tied down with 2 disabled twin boys, but really why do this when you're married with a family. I feel bad for Nev. That's just horrible. Yuck.

No comments:

Post a Comment